Get Scrumed Now
Introduction to Scrum & Agile
Who We Are
ScrumZ is all about Scrum and we help you to get either your career started in the Scrum World or if you wish to acquire worldwide recognized certification to further your career.
Get Scrum Certified and Reach a New Level of Sucess.
Agile Scrum Foundation Course
An essential part of making Scrum a success is understanding what it is and what it is all about. In this Agile Scrum Foundation Course, you will learn the basics of the Scrum Framework and how these are being implied in Agile Projects. After the training, you will be able to bring agility to your next project!
This Scrum foundation course provides a fundamental overview of the Scrum Basics and the agile approach in general. After the course, you will have familiarized yourself with Scrum essential values, Scrum Principles, Roles, Artifacts, and Events. Furthermore, you will get an insight into how Scrum is implemented in the real world and which benefits it offers.
After completing the course, you will receive official participation confirmation.
+ Getting to know all the important SCRUM elements
+Understanding the methodological approach of SCRUM
+ Approaches to the practical use of SCRUM
+ An official participation confirmation
• People interested in Scrum and general Agile approach
• Software developers and employees in this environment
• All members of the SCRUM team
• Roles of SCRUM Master and Product Owner
• Project leader/project manager
• Members of the steering committee or steering committee of projects
• Team manager in projects, project staff
• Program and Portfolio Manager
• Internal and external consultants
• What is Agile?
• What is Scrum?
• Differences between Agile and Classic Project methods
• Values and principles of the Agile Manifesto
2. ROLES AND RITUALS
• Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
• Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
3 . SCRUM AND AGILE PRACTICES
• Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment
• Extreme programming, refactoring, pair programming, continuous integration, agile testing, the definition of done
4. SCRUM PLANNING
• Sprint Plan & Sprint Backlog
• Release plan
• Multilevel plans
• Tools (User Stories, Scrum Poker, etc.)
• Timeframe, techniques, requirements
• Action plan
6 . MONITORING & COMMUNICATION
• Measurements and methods
• Burn Down Charts, Information Radiator
ScrumZ LLC HQ
Sharjah Media City (Shams)
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Licence No. 2112724
Director and Owner
Phone: +49 179 4596 244